The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

First Post

Some idiots may post stupid things like "Hai, welcome to my blog lolz11!". I don't believe in that. Forget warm welcomes. Let's face it. You're here because you were intrigued, or you were mis-directed. Nobody really cares about how welcome you are to this blog, it's the Internet. Privacy is taboo.

So John Lennon's been dead for 25 years. As a member of today's youth, I have no idea who he was. So as is typical of my generation, I'm going to go and download one of his songs, and see if I like it.

Nope, not really. That makes today just like any other day. Except we lost our dog. Found him at 11pm at some ladies house. I think she wanted to keep him.
Listening to Triple M right now, an Australian radio station. If you're ever in Australia, tune into 105.1
I heard Fiji get it too, not sure what the frequency is there though. This guy called 'Spoonman' is on right now. Very opinionated. I like how he speaks. His mannerism earns him my respect, so I've placed him right up there with Maddox.

X3: Reunion is coming out. To be honest, I didn't like X2: The Threat much. It didn't captivate me as games such as Starcraft or Quake 3 and other classics do. It may have been because I didn't have a joystick, and found the keyboard controls hard to manage on such a versatile game, but with my new desktop arriving at the end of Jan. I think I'll buy one, along with a new copy of X3.

Saw the trailer of X-Men 3 today. They've ruined Beast forever. I was looking forward to seeing Kelsey Grammer, as I'm a long time fan of Frasier, but it's not his fault. The makeup homo's ruined him. I think my feelings are partially represented here: www.penny-arcade.com/comic.php
I encourage everyone to read PA by the way. Penny Arcade is one of the best webcomics I've ever read, I've been reading it since the beginning.
Another bit of web-media I've been enthralled in is Red vs Blue. I'm thoroughly considering a sponsorship so I can get all the episodes early. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google Red vs Blue, you worthless piece of - sorry, got a bit carried away. Seriously though, if you don't know what Red vs Blue is, you've been living in an Internet cardboard box.

That's all I can think of for now. Remember kids, drugs only ruin your life.

7 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Man said...

"So John Lennon's been dead for 25 years. As a member of today's youth, I have no idea who he was. So as is typical of my generation, I'm going to go and download one of his songs, and see if I like it."
The Beatles were the best band ever in my opinion. :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger ArienKronian said...

Amen... :P Drugs ruin your life.
ooh.. I didnt know flum had a blog... *goes to see it*
~Kronian

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger ArienKronian said...

And Drok... I'm NOT a kid. :P

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap phentermine can i purchase phentermine online - order phentermine online no prescription

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine over counter - buy phentermine 15mg

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/azadose]zithromax effectiveness time
[/url]azithromycin expiration
buy zithromax in mexico
azithromycin z pack dosage
zithromax ebay
azithromycin cost

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy copegus online
[/url] ribavirin buy
rebetol 100 mg online
buy copegus online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home