The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Monday, December 12, 2005

IRC Trivia!

Spent about two hours trivia-ing with some friends on IRC last night. That was some crazy fun. The crazy fun you can only have by being 14, and after 3 bottles of Pepsi. Ahhh... being a kid owns.
I've started playing a game called Runescape again, and I feel really bad because the game is awful. The graphics are poor, and everyone hates each other. But when I can get my old account back, I'll probably sign up for paid membership again, and go to worlds where there is only peace.

I never really appreciated how hard it was for Webcomic Artists like Tim Buckley and Jerry Holkins to write long news posts on their site until I started this blog.


Anyway, I'll update if anything special happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home