The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia

Chronically bored, chronicles of Narnia.
The Chronicles of Narnia weren't as bad as I thought they would be.

Sure, the ending was short. I'm not going to describe the movie in case you don't want it to get spoiled, but let me say this.
George Lucas's special effects co. did the CGI for this movie, and it was great. Just for that you should see it.

Anyway, I was at my Dad's house. It's fun there. Lots of pepsi and food. Also, Scrubs. Man, Scrubs is the best show ever. I can relate to Perry Cox on so many levels (mostly because I hate annoying people and view myself as better than almost everyone I work with... only because it's true)
My Dad has almost all of Season 4, so when he finishes getting it from STRICTLY LEGITIMATE SOURCES he's going to lend it to me .

The great thing is that Heather Graham does Scrubs in her off time. She plays the bubbly psychologist Molly Clock. And she is hoooooot... If you don't know who she is, get to know her here:
http://home.catv.ne.jp/pp/ginoue/gnu/images/bik2.jpg
But she leaves to Milwaukee for about 13 episodes in the season, which sucks, because the only other person you have to look at is Elliot. She's not exactly great, although without Heather standing next to her... eh.

Yeah, it was fun.
As promised, about the Boxing Day sales.

Well, I didn't get out there myself (relief), but from eye-witness reports, there was barely anything affordable that was discounted. How usual.
So yeah, Boxing Day Sales = Disappointment once again.

At the moment, I am so incredibly bored. There is nothing happening. On the 29th, I have to head to my Grandpa's 80th. Full of old people and despised relatives. Where else would I want to be? (Except in the middle of a house-fire perhaps).

I said we could chat about some upcoming games. So lets do that.
*********************************************************

Sorry, there are no upcoming games, because game manufacturing season is over! This is the time all the Devs step up the pace to get a jump on the competition. Nobody is selling any games, so they don't have to worry about any immediate problems, therefore everyone works harder, to make awesome demos for E3. I can't wait. Hopefully Gearbox will come out with another stunning game. Looking forward to seeing some new Ubisoft titles as well. Speaking of, if anybody has heard news of a Farcry 3, email jakerius@gmail.com

For Christmas, I mentioned I got a 51cm TV without an aerial. Well, we got an aerial, and got the TV working. Pretty good reception, actually.


Well, that's all for now. I might just go off and dream about what making a Scrubs episode would be like. Man, those guys are cool.
Oh, just a quickie. 5th Season Scrubs is being worked on right now! I found out in Zach Braff's blog. Pretty cool what you can find with Google. Hopefully the new season will come out in Australia next year. Apparently the US gets it in Jan '06. I hate you US. Still... our country is better.

'Til next time, True Believers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home