The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Part of growing up 101: Being a hypocritic asshat

This following thought streamed out of my head and onto paper via the medium of a pink connector pen as I listened to my parents blatantly lie over the phone to me and each other to discredit me.
Note: As to the reason a parent would want to discredit, and otherwise show their child in a malicious light, eludes me.

"You reach a stage in your life where you realise that adults aren't as great as you once thought. You being to realise that they don't know everything, and aren't as respectable.
What's worse?
When you realise it while talking to your parents"


The conclusion (and explanation) to this thrilling post to come as soon as I can. It at least won't be with the permission of my mother, because it seems history DOES repeat itself. Internet banned again!

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger ArienKronian said...

Parents. Sometimes it seems like youth have far more sense than them.

Best wishes Drok.

--Kron/un0

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks I always hate when Parents start to act without sense.

Hope to see you soon Jake.

~Raz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home