The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Monday, January 30, 2006

School year

PERCHANCE he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill...

Yes, I'd say ill indeed. School starts tomorrow. I leave behind freedom, joy, and many good memories.
However, there is one upside to school. This year, we begin VCE. I've elected to study IT Units 1 & 2, so we get to learn a whole new range of stuff (although I probably already know most of it, as has been the case for IT the previous three years).

If anyone has read Xanadu by Kublai Kahn, they'd know just how good it is. Xandadu would have to be my favourite piece of poetry at the moment.
That's right, the gamer geek likes poetry. I also like Art, Tennis, and writing.

So yeah, another school year begins. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home