The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

White people black?

What is up with all of these white kids wanting to be black?
I don't have anything against black people. In fact, I have quite a few black friends, and they're cool. Just like any other of my friends.
However, I think it's so lame when these skinn white guys walk around trying to rap like 50 cent, and talking all "gangsta". What happened to the age of being yourself?
I hear people all the time saying stuff like "You be tripping, homey". No, I'm not tripping. I'm just making an outlandish suggestion. But I guess that doesn't enter into your "wigga" cerebral database.
Seriously, this has got to stop.
It's actually really hard to write this without seeming racist, but I'm going to write it anyway.
Black people are black people. They have a culture. White people are the same.
I actually think very little of these "You be trippin'" types. Wiggas and black rappers alike. If you were born with the ability to speak English but choose to mutilate the beautiful language into something that makes you sound like a fuckstick, then go right ahead, but don't expect me to listen to you, nor take you seriously.

It's spilling over onto women too. I hear girls talking "gangsta" now, at school. It's degrading society. It's very tempting to drug them, put a white hood over their head and dump them in some ghetto in the US.
I understand that African-Americans may speak differently to me, and that's fine. I don't have to be friends with you. But when it's being forced upon me by the people I am constantly around, I have no choice but to listen to their shit.
True, I do say the occasional "True dat", but that's as far as I take it.
Think of it like this. You can speak English, you're Caucasian, you live in Australia and you choose to speak German to the people around you. Now, why do you do it? Even though the people around you can't understand a word of what you're saying, I'm sure one of your dumbass skate/fashion magazines have told you "It's not officially cool to speak German". Yay for destroying society, you anorexic whores.

Which brings me to another issue. Kids these day put too much faith in what is said by super-models. Okay, we all have somebody we look up to. However, I choose to be inspired by intelligent people, like Jerry Holkins or Kevin Rose. These "Wiggas" look up to pampered pricks to get their inspiration. Like I said, everyone needs inspiration and I don't have a problem with that. But when your source of inspiration is dumb as fried shit, you need to think about maybe choosing another before you end up OD'ing on heroine after being raped. I'm not kidding, this stuff happens.

So clean up your act and start acting like the person you are instead of imitating your MTV shitfaced popstars. You'll end up better off.

Out-

5 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Man said...

True dat.

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flum? O.o!
Drok, i agree. its the same where i live even though its different races. As for supermodels and girls... pfft... As a GIRL, I say :
that Girls who believe these crap on supermodels being sexy cos of they dress sexy r stoopid. Why? Cos any decent, intelligent guy worth being aronund(trust me on this) won't think ur looks r most important-- its wheter u r intelligent and lovely to be around with on accont of ur PERSONALITY. Sure, nothing wrong wif wanting to look like a hot chick, who doesnt want that? But do respect yourself and not be a slave to fashion and supermodels.

~Kronian. Remember that im a GIRL. :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell no! See, some people do like rap, and I don't think of rap as black only. We're all the same, it's good that white kids are being black, but when will black kids like rawk?

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is seriously true >.<. Too many people are wanting to be black, acting "gangsta" Etc. etc. That's why I stick to rock :p. It's stupid for people to believe that being black is being a "gangsta". Thats quite offensive actually. It's the same as saying "All bad people are black."

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed the people who do it are just idiots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home