The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The MySpace quest

After reading about the Wired article, where one of their crafty crew wrote a Perl-based script to parse criteria and weed out potential pedophiles on MySpace (leading to the arrest of one man), I thought I'd try and find out just how easy it is to get friends on MySpace while pretending to be somebody I'm not.

So here it goes.
The mission: Pose as a 15 year old girl on MySpace.
Aim: To get 100 friends within 7 days
Hypothesis: MySpace users are horny as hell, so I won't have a problem pulling this off

Details
Name: Jamie Franklin
MySpace profile: http://www.myspace.com/jamie_franklin
Email address: jamie_franksta1@hotmail.com

Let's see how it goes folks. I'll be posting updates on the numbers here.
The game begins now: 16:32 Monday 23/10/2006

3 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either Jamie 's last name or email address to send your request.

*sniffle*

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the reason's I love this blog.

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fraff you worship Drok. ^_^
Hehe... a statement which springs to mind is "<+Fraff> I wish I was a female so I could so totally do Drok. "

:P

Jake, this is one game I and many others will anticipate. =9

-Kron.
unfortunately its not wise for me to log on atm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home