The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Maths

Let me tell you, at this very moment I am freaking out.
Tomorrow, we have two exams and a maths assignment due. That's okay, I thought to myself blissfully yesterday. I only have two questions left on the maths assignment to do, I'll do it on Thursday night.
However now I find out the questions I have left are infinitely hard! because I can't find the correct formulae needed to reach an accurate conclusion.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. I'm supposed to be racking my brains out, not blogging.
Later

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go rack your brains. :P
But have fun.
Wish i'd studied harder for Additional Math in high school... :P
~Kronian

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Man said...

What kind of math? :O

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Differentiation? intergration?
i could help with those.
-- Kronian PS. see my rant on the media. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home