The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Interviewed

I was actually interviewed for a podcast earlier this week.
As I've mentioned before, I'm a member of a close forum community called Slams, and I was asked to do a short interview for the podcast.
Man, I sound like a whiny bitch on it, and I always have over microphone. Maybe I'm schizophrenic or something and I'm just imagining my sexy masculine voice. You just never know...

Anyway, if you want to check it out: http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42727&st=120&#entry424490

WARNING: You must be able to tolerate the voices of young people to listen to this. The hosts of the podcast are young, and so if you can't tolerate voices as such, then I advise you against listening. But then again, the temporary suffering is worth hearing me, right?



Got Dogma recently. It is a great movie.
Of course, when I say "Got Dogma" I don't mean that I have subscribed to a faith, nor putting a reference to a belief system into a cute catch-phrase. What I mean is that I OBTAINED THROUGH STRICLY LEGAL MEANS the movie, Dogma.
Directed and written by Kevin Smith (genius) who also stars in it, it's another movie in the Jay and Silent Bob saga. It's set before Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and after Chasing Amy, although it doesn't star any of the regular characters (the exception being Jay and Silent Bob). That doesn't mean the familiar faces aren't there. Still got Jason Lee playing double-crossing ex-muse-now-demon Azrael, Chris Rock playing a pissed off 13th Apostle, and Ben Affleck and Matt Damon starring as two Angles who have been cast out of Heaven, but have finally found a way back in (good for them, unfortunately they don't know that if they enter Heaven, they prove God's word infallible thus negating existance).
So rent it and check it out. Good movie.

Out.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whiny bitch?! NAH.
Sexy voice. Guess you probably take after Hexias in that respect. xD
Sexy Hexy, Sexy Rezzy...Sexy Jakkie? Kidding. But your voice was intriguing.
-Kronian

Ah...ty for linking. :P

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi im from sals, you know me but i wont same my name so people dont get mad at me.

They are all very young arnt they. The podcast is a good idea but it sounded like they were eating the mic. But over all I thought you sounded the best out of all of them, neat blog by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home