The Student's Opinion

The Student teaches.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Work again

Monday work was more enjoyable than the last two shifts. Everybody was working very close together, so it wasn't as silent, thus wasn't as boring.
I managed to do 5 cages. That's my record so far. And overall I've made over $100 (you wish I'd tell you the exact sum).



Lately I've gotten back into drawing. A guy I know is a spectacular artist, and is fanatical at hand-drawing things. He did me a short tutorial on how to draw people, and I've gotten some stuff done. Pretty lame by the standards set by some people I've seen, but for me (I and my limited artistic finesse) it's alright. My Dad is transporting the scanner to our residence on the weekend, so I can put up some of my stuff for everybody to see.


Homewrecker. Babysitter. Purveyor-of-Souls. World of Warcraft. All of them, names synonymous for the same game.
And I want to try it. WoW has been the subject of much interest for me ever since it's release. When it was released however, I had not the funds to purchase it. Then Guild Wars came out, and I played that to quench my craving for MMORPG love. However, now that Guild Wars has lost its luster due to it's developers HATING it (for what other reason would Anet keep making these ridiculous, enjoyment-killing updates?) I want to get into another MMORPG, and I think WoW is a good choice. I'll be using a Game Card, so that my money isn't getting eaten up every month. Like a prepaid phone deal over a contract. I control how much I spend. I like to be in control.

So in a week or so, I plan to have World of Warcraft, the fantasy MMORPG of critical acclaim.


Happy Gaming!

~Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name

5 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger ArienKronian said...

Dya mean Rez? He's fantastic. he showed me some of his work and wow...

He unknowingly made me wanna try out GFX. :D

--Kronian, ever "Drok's minion" xD
Makz is gonna be so pissed. :P

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kronian, I think he means a real life friend. :P

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, I think he means Rez, heard him thank REZ on it on #novus. :)

--Kronian

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are spending 15 USD a month on that game, I'm coming over to smack you across the face. If you've found a way to weasel your way out of paying, my hearty congratulations.

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diss <_< WoW is not a waste ask anyone who plays it like me Globby arcane anyone they will say its worth it <_<.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home